Friday, May 29, 2009

Celebration of Life

Celebration of Life

Grace “Amazing Grace”

The size of your heart is immeasurable. There will always be a “special place in my heart just for you for eternity”.

You were like a mother to me and a grandmother to Chantelle and Christopher. You helped us through some of the toughest times in our lives, and that we will never forget.

You truly are the most positive and most stubborn person I’ve ever met. When you put your mind to it, you complete amazing tasks, and changed the lives of many.

I thank God for being blessed with wonderful grandparents when I was young, and double blessed when I met you when Chantelle was 10 and Christopher was 7. They too were blessed by having you in their lives.

Love,

Francesca

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, mom. What an amazing post. She will be missed...

    ReplyDelete